Welcome To The LifeFM
The LifeFM flagship stations WHQA 103.1 and sister station WHQB 90.5, along with 105.9 FM and 93.3 FM HD2, all simulcast an encouraging mix of Southern Gospel Music into the Upstate of South Carolina, as well as portions of north Georgia and Western North Carolina. It is our hope that you will be blessed through the music and ministry that flows from the airwaves of The LifeFM. Christ came that we might have life and have it more abundantly. Turn up the radio…and let’s live life together – even in the hardest times!
Find out what’s happening in the local area and submit your event. Your Church or Non-profit can post information for free.
The LifeFM has expanded into new areas in recent years. Where can you listen to the LifeFM in Upstate South Carolina?
- Ravi Zacharias International Ministries intends to change the name of the organization following the release of an investigative report last month indicating that the Christian apologist was accused of “sexting, unwanted touching, spiritual abuse, and rape."
- The Oklahoma House of Representatives passed legislation last Wednesday that would prohibit state and local government entities from forcing churches or any other houses of worship to close even during a pandemic.
- A church pastor arrested last month and charged with violating COVID-19 rules on maximum gathering capacity will remain behind bars until the trial begins in early May, a Canadian judge has ruled.
- Pope Francis visited the ruins of Mosul and a Christian community damaged by the Islamic State during the third day of his historic visit to Iraq Sunday. The day earlier, the pontiff visited the birth place of Abraham, met with a prominent Shia cleric and gave a sermon in Baghdad.
- Small groups are struggling, but small groups are really important.