Welcome To The LifeFM
The LifeFM flagship stations WHQA 103.1 and sister station WHQB 90.5, along with 105.9 FM and 93.3 FM HD2, all simulcast an encouraging mix of Southern Gospel Music into the Upstate of South Carolina, as well as portions of north Georgia and Western North Carolina. It is our hope that you will be blessed through the music and ministry that flows from the airwaves of The LifeFM. Christ came that we might have life and have it more abundantly. Turn up the radio…and let’s live life together – even in the hardest times!
Find out what’s happening in the local area and submit your event. Your Church or Non-profit can post information for free.
The LifeFM has expanded into new areas in recent years. Where can you listen to the LifeFM in Upstate South Carolina?
- The 850-member Capitol Hill Baptist Church in Washington, D.C., is suing Mayor Murriel Bowser over her ban on outdoor church services of more than 100 people during the coronavirus pandemic, arguing that the gathering restriction has been applied unfairly.
- Costco pulls Palmetto Cheese from shelves after founder calls Black Lives Matter ‘terror organization’Retail giant Costco Wholesale has reportedly removed Palmetto Cheese products from its shelves after Brian Henry, founder of the pimento cheese company and mayor of Pawleys Island, South Carolina, branded Black Lives Matter a “terror organization.”
- Appearing at the 2020 Values Voter Summit Tuesday, Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., spoke about the Supreme Court vacancy, arguing that conservatives have an opportunity to put a “pro-Constitution majority” on the court, reversing decades of disappointing rulings.
- A regional body of the United Methodist Church has voted to approve a petition recommending that the mainline denomination change its insignia, claiming it is racially insensitive.
- After nearly four decades, the complete Bible is now available in American Sign Language for the first time ever.