Welcome To The LifeFM
The LifeFM flagship stations WHQA 103.1 and sister station WHQB 90.5, along with 105.9 FM and 93.3 FM HD2, all simulcast an encouraging mix of Southern Gospel Music into the Upstate of South Carolina, as well as portions of north Georgia and Western North Carolina. It is our hope that you will be blessed through the music and ministry that flows from the airwaves of The LifeFM. Christ came that we might have life and have it more abundantly. Turn up the radio…and let’s live life together – even in the hardest times!
Find out what’s happening in the local area and submit your event. Your Church or Non-profit can post information for free.
The LifeFM has expanded into new areas in recent years. Where can you listen to the LifeFM in Upstate South Carolina?
- A federal judge has temporarily blocked a West Virginia law that requires athletes to compete on sports teams that correspond with their biological sex instead of their gender identity.
- Americans' life expectancy at birth fell 1.5 years to 77.3 years from 2019 to 2020, the lowest level since 2003. The shift is primarily driven by COVID-19 and unintentional deaths primarily from drug overdoses, new data released by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention indicates.
- Actor and outspoken Christian Kevin Sorbo took to Twitter this month to share a joke about Starbucks and the coffee chain's mask mandate. While many mainstream news outlets slammed Sorbo's conservative views, the actor said their plans backfired, as he now has thousands of new followers on social media.
- Pro-Life Democrats praise Manchin’s support for Hyde; urge Democrat gov. to run for president in 2024A group of pro-life Democrats has praised Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., for working to preserve a longstanding ban on the use of taxpayer dollars to pay for abortions and is calling on another pro-life Democrat to seek the White House in 2024.
- Two Christian dental school students were finally granted religious exemptions from taking the COVID-19 vaccine after Liberty Counsel intervened on their behalf.