Welcome To The LifeFM
The LifeFM flagship stations WHQA 103.1 and sister station WHQB 90.5, along with 105.9 FM and 93.3 FM HD2, all simulcast an encouraging mix of Southern Gospel Music into the Upstate of South Carolina, as well as portions of north Georgia and Western North Carolina. It is our hope that you will be blessed through the music and ministry that flows from the airwaves of The LifeFM. Christ came that we might have life and have it more abundantly. Turn up the radio…and let’s live life together – even in the hardest times!
Find out what’s happening in the local area and submit your event. Your Church or Non-profit can post information for free.
The LifeFM has expanded into new areas in recent years. Where can you listen to the LifeFM in Upstate South Carolina?
- Shortly after Ed Litton was elected as the new president of the Southern Baptist Convention, the Alabama pastor vowed to “build bridges, not walls” during his tenure as head of the denomination.
- The faithful and fruitful life of Elisabeth Elliot sets a challenging example of discipleship to us today. She deserves to be remembered.
- One of the greatest tragedies that can afflict the post-pandemic church is that of getting tangled in a jungle of institutional analysis and missing an opportune moment—a kairos.
- The root problem with critical theory is not how the American story is told, but in pre-empting any critique or debate. That sort of thinking cannot be successfully countered by emulating it. The only way to fight bad ideas is with better ones.
- In his sermon, “Learning in War-Time,” C. S. Lewis stated: “Good philosophy must exist, if for no other reason, because bad philosophy needs to be answered.” For Christians seeking to influence our secular culture, this often entails utilizing secular arguments for spiritual ends.