Welcome To The LifeFM
The LifeFM flagship stations WHQA 103.1 and sister station WHQB 90.5, along with 105.9 FM and 93.3 FM HD2, all simulcast an encouraging mix of Southern Gospel Music into the Upstate of South Carolina, as well as portions of north Georgia and Western North Carolina. It is our hope that you will be blessed through the music and ministry that flows from the airwaves of The LifeFM. Christ came that we might have life and have it more abundantly. Turn up the radio…and let’s live life together – even in the hardest times!
Find out what’s happening in the local area and submit your event. Your Church or Non-profit can post information for free.
The LifeFM has expanded into new areas in recent years. Where can you listen to the LifeFM in Upstate South Carolina?
- An African-American seminary dean has been nominated as a candidate for first vice president of the Southern Baptist Convention, a denomination founded by slave-owners.
- Months on the heels of a sex scandal that rocked its Hillsong NYC location, Hillsong Church is now facing allegations of financial abuse as a number of former members accuse pastors of splurging tithe money on lavish expenses.
- As we recall the tireless Nazi effort to destroy the Jewish people, it is imperative that we also not overlook the current resurgence of Jew-hatred around the globe.
- The U.S. Department of Justice has rescinded a “zero tolerance” prosecution policy for illegal immigrants caught entering the country through the southern border, a practice that led to the separation of thousands of families.
- A new study released Tuesday has found that nearly half of Protestant pastors in the United States say they hear members of their congregations repeating conspiracy theories — a “worrisome trend” researchers warn damages the impact of a Christian’s witness to those in their community.